Littlewoods Casino

  • Free £100 Deposit Bonus
  • High Street Brand You Can Trust
  • Top Playtech Slots Games
  • Player Loyalty Programme
Play Littlewoods Casino Now!

About Littlewoods Casino

At A Glance

  • SoftwarePlaytech
  • Signup Bonus£100
  • Deposit OptionsCheck, Moneybookers, NETELLER, Visa, Visa Delta and Visa Electron
  • CurrenciesEUR, USD, GBP
  • US PlayersNo

Littlewoods is a British brand that was originally founded in 1923. Their involvement with gambling started when the company started offering Football Pools where people could earn money for guessing which results in the week’s football schedule would come up as score draws. However, it was the catalogue side of the business that was the big money spinner which has taken a knock due to the internet retail boom in recent years. Littlewoods however have done what most good companies would do in the situation and have shaped up to the new technology offering punters a good, solid internet casino.

Littlewoods Casino Software

The Littlewoods casino is powered by Playtech. This means that you’ll have to download their playing software, which some might argue creates a much more stable gaming platform, although we’ve never had any problems with the host of no-download sites out there. The game selection here is wide and varied with a number of great slots including The Amazing Spiderman, Mysteries of the Tarot and Bejeweled, the slot based on the popular gem-busting game. All the casino table game favourites are also catered for here with some great Blackjack and Roulette variants and Keno for those who’re really feeling lucky.

Littlewoods Casino Payment Methods

You can use most payment methods with the Littlewoods casino, however when it comes to deposits you can only cash out as much as you paid in with a card or payment processor, the rest has to be paid out to you in a personal cheque, which can be a little annoying. Saying this, the support at the Littlewoods casino is first class with live chat and phone escalation channels available to help right around the clock.

Littlewoods Casino Deposit Bonus

As with most online casinos, Littlewoods offer a first deposit match up to a £100 with 25% paid out immediately and the remaining 75% handed over when you’ve met some criteria with their special casino club. There is also a comp points scheme where players are rewarded for their loyalty and finally, perhaps our favourite feature is the host of casino competitions Littlewoods like to run where players buy in and are all given a set amount of chips and prizes are distributed for those who make the best return with the stack they’re given.

Our Ratings

  • Payment Options: 80%
  • Support: 85%
  • Bonuses: 81%
  • Game Variety: 80%
Overall Score
82%

Slots Available At Littlewoods Casino

Gold Rally Slot

Visit Gold Rally Slot

A Night Out Slot

Visit A Night Out Slot

Dr Lovemore Slot

Visit Dr Lovemore Slot

Gladiator Slot

Visit Gladiator Slot

Littlewoods Casino News Articles

No news articles are available for Littlewoods Casino just yet. We're adding new articles all the time, so please check back again soon!

Join Our Newsletter

Hooray!

Thank you for registering with us! We promise to only use this information for good. Basically, we're not spammers. Cross our hearts and hope to die!

Find Us On Facebook!

Over 18's Only